F.A.M.I.L.Y.
I detest having my period. Discomfort and inconvenience. Gross gross gross. And Fengshuo thinks girls have their periods every single day, (lol), I think I'd die and curse myself for life to have been born as a girl.
Last night was bad. I tossed and turned and hoped to seek comfort in your call (but it never came), to finally falling asleep around 3-4AM. It isn't supposed to be this way. I need to soundproof my room. Up til now, my deep down gut feeling is still telling me smthg just isn't right, and I'm scared. Afraid that something/someone will drop that awaited bomb on me and ..devastation. Yet, maybe I'm thinking too much again (like I always do), and yet, I don't even have the slightest clue what exactly my gut feeling is telling me. It just doesn't feel ..good. Fly, fly, fly away.
It's Tuesday (only) and I cannot cannot cannot wait for Friday and the weekend ahead to arrive.
I'm really happy that Lang did reasonably well for his CTs, considering the fact that both of us felt super useless and unmotivated at the beginning of this year. So I guess it's my turn to really truly wake up and embrace the inner geek in me haha. Off to study Bio!
Last night was bad. I tossed and turned and hoped to seek comfort in your call (but it never came), to finally falling asleep around 3-4AM. It isn't supposed to be this way. I need to soundproof my room. Up til now, my deep down gut feeling is still telling me smthg just isn't right, and I'm scared. Afraid that something/someone will drop that awaited bomb on me and ..devastation. Yet, maybe I'm thinking too much again (like I always do), and yet, I don't even have the slightest clue what exactly my gut feeling is telling me. It just doesn't feel ..good. Fly, fly, fly away.
It's Tuesday (only) and I cannot cannot cannot wait for Friday and the weekend ahead to arrive.
I'm really happy that Lang did reasonably well for his CTs, considering the fact that both of us felt super useless and unmotivated at the beginning of this year. So I guess it's my turn to really truly wake up and embrace the inner geek in me haha. Off to study Bio!

3 Comments:
discomfort, my dear :D
Haha, correction in order!
not exactly 'well', or feeling any less 'unmotivated', but i'm in no place to complain about my grades either. principal's talk today was good, don't you think? mr hodge always makes a lot of sense. so i hope you mean what you say! which likewise should very well apply to me too.
i miss you, kinda. didn't see that coming did you ;) catch up soon! take care for now.
Post a Comment
<< Home